The BT65-NC CAL (Cant And Loc) Atlas Bipod “No Clamp” model has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires any 17S size “Lever Mount” such as the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, LT271 or most ARCA dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. *See below for mount compatibility specifications.
Adjustable, preloaded Cant with additional tension lever using original KMW “Pod-Loc®.” Read how to adjust the Pod-Loc® lever below.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. Includes two 10-32 x 3/8″ flathead socket screws. Available in black only.
- Height Range: 4.8 – 9.2″ (6.4” at 90°)
- Preloaded Cant: 63 degrees
- Position Button 0.5″ diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 12.7 ounces
- Footprint: 9–12.5″