The CAL (Cant And Loc) Atlas Bipods were developed for shooters that do not desire the Panning feature.
The BT69-NC Atlas Bipod “No Clamp” model has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires any 17S size lever style mount such as the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, LT271 or most ARCA dovetail mounts with the same hole pattern. *See below for mount compatibility specifications.
Adjustable, preloaded Cant with additional tension lever using original KMW “Pod-Loc®.” Read how to adjust the Pod-Loc® lever below.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum, Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. Includes two 10-32 x 3/8″ flathead socket screws. Available in black only.
- Height Range: 6 – 12.3” (8.1” at 90°)
- Preloaded Cant: 63 degrees
- Position Button 0.5″ diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180°
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Footprint: 9.25-16.5”