The BT72-LW17 Super CAL (Cant And Loc) Atlas Bipod does not PAN. This model mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S Lever. Includes patented 45° leg positions, non-rotating legs, optional quick change feet and “Hold What You Move Technology®.”
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and has heat treated stainless steel components. Available in black only. We chose to support a legend in the shooting sports by using the original KMW “Pod-Loc®.” Read how to adjust the Pod-Loc® lever below.
- Height Range: 5.8 – 11” (7.7” at 90°)
- Preloaded Cant: 63 degrees
- Position Button: 0.5″ diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Weight: 23.1 ounces
- Footprint: 14.75-19.37″
There are no reviews yet.