The BT72-NC Super CAL (Cant And Loc) Atlas Bipod does not PAN. This “No Clamp” model has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with 10/32 threaded holes. It requires any 17S size ”Lever Mount” such as the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, LT271 or most ARCA dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. *See below for mount compatibility specifications.
Adjustable, preloaded Cant with additional tension lever using original KMW “Pod-Loc®.” Read how to adjust the Pod-Loc® lever below.
Includes patented 45° leg positions, non-rotating legs, optional quick change feet and “Hold What You Move Technology®.” It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and has heat treated stainless steel components. Includes two 10-32 x 3/8″ flathead socket screws. Available in black only.
- Height Range: 5.6 – 10.8” (7.4” at 90°)
- Preloaded Cant: 63 degrees
- Position Button: 0.5″ diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Weight: 21.2 ounces
- Footprint: 14.75-19.37″