The CAL (Cant And Loc) Atlas Bipods were developed for shooters that do not desire the Panning feature.
The BT69 mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via a low profile two screw clamp assembly. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum, Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. Available in black only. We chose to support a legend in the shooting sports by using the original KMW “Pod-Loc™.” Read how to adjust the Pod-Loc™ lever below.
- Height Range: 6.1 – 12.3” (8.2” at 90°)
- Preloaded Cant: 45 degrees
- Position Button 0.5″ diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180°
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 14.5 ounces
- Footprint: 9.25-16.5”