The BT69-NC Atlas Bipod “No Clamp” model has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with 10/32 threads. It accepts any 17S size lever style mount such as the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any ARCA dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. The BT47-NC will also mount directly to our BT19 AI Spigot or BT70 M-LOK® Adapter.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum, Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. We chose to support a legend in the shooting sports by using the original KMW “Pod-Loc™.” Read how to adjust the Pod-Loc™ lever below.
- Height Range: 6-12.25” (8.11” at 90°)
- Cant: 30 degrees
- Position Button 0.5″ diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180°
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 14.2 ounces
- Footprint: 9.25-16.5”
There are no reviews yet.