The BT47-NC PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod “No Clamp” model has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires any 17S size lever style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any Arca dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. The BT47-NC will also mount directly to our BT19 AI Spigot and BT70 M-LOK Adaptor
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the strengthened inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum that are Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated, stainless steel components. The PSR series of Atlas Bipods were developed for the SOCOM PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Weapons System (BT46-LW17 was selected for SOCOM PSR). Includes two 10-32 x 3/8″ flathead socket screws. Available in black only.
- Height Range: 7.0 – 13.0″ approximately
- Preloaded Pan: 15 degrees +/-
- Preloaded Cant: 15 degrees +/-
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 12.86 ounces
- Footprint: 10 – 14.5″
There are no reviews yet.